Military and Overseas Voters

Boulder County Elections Hiring Temporary Workers

Looking for a temp job this fall?
The Clerk and Recorder Office is hiring Election Temporary Workers for the 2014 General Election. Positions are short term. Contact the Clerk and Recorder Office at 303-413-7551 or 303-413-7701 for additional information.

The Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) allows the following to vote in U.S. elections while overseas:

  • U.S. military personnel, eligible spouse and/or dependents
  • U.S. citizens residing outside the United States

Voter Registration

Register to vote or update voter registration information by one of the following methods:

Additionally, voter registration information and mail ballot status can be verified online.

For more information for Service members, their families and overseas citizens, visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program website.

Returning Forms

Return the form to the Boulder County Elections Division:

  • Email as a signed PDF
  • Mail - 1750 33rd St., Suite 200, Boulder, CO 80301
  • Fax - 303-413-7728