LPEC Contractor Information

Contractors should be able to work on all types of homes, particularly mobile homes.  Specific trade contractors such as plumbers, electricians, and HVAC are particularly important to this program.

Any general questions about doing business with Boulder County should be addressed to the Purchasing Department.

For questions related to more specific weatherization/rehab materials and labor contracts or requests for proposals (RFP), please contact us.

Weatherization Service Contracts

Requests for bids are accepted once a year in April or May, View requests and post bids through the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing Bid System.

Housing Rehabilitation Service Contracts

Requests for proposals are issued in the fall, approximately in October. Bid requests are posted on the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing Bid System.

 Related Links


Housing & Human Services - Housing Division

Phone: 303-441-3929
TTY: 1-800-659-3656
Fax: 720-564-2283
Submit a question or comment


2525 13th St, Suite 204
Map & Directions
Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. M-F

Mailing Address

P.O. Box 471
Boulder, CO 80306

Boulder County HHS Logo