emergency responders with rescue vehicle 


This page have been moved to Contacts

For questions about Call Number
Boulder County & Partner Services - General County & Partner Organizations Resource Sheet
Boulder County Office Building Locations Office Locations
Building Permits/Reconstruction Land Use Department  303-441-3930
Consumer Complaints/Fraud District Attorney's Office 303-441-3700
Debris Removal Resource Conservation 720-564-2200
Employment/Job Disruption Workforce Boulder County 303-301-2900
Environmental Health Concerns Colorado Help Line COHELP 303-389-1687
FEMA-Required Proof of Inability to Access Your Property/Home Transportation Form
Flood Recovery Center  Flood Recovery Center 303-441-1705
Law Enforcement
(unincorporated Boulder County, Superior and Lyons only)
**city residents call your city police department**
Sheriff's Office 303-441-4444 or
911 for emergency
Legal Advice Colorado Flood Legal Relief 855-424-5347
Media Inquiries Public Information Office 303-441-1622 or
Open Space/Trail Access Parks and Open Space 303-678-6200
Property Assessments/Building Values Assessor's Office 303-441-3530
Public Assistance/ Food/Medicaid/Housing Department of Housing and Human Services 303-441-1000
Roads/Bridges/Culverts Transportation 303-441-3928
Transit VIA Mobility Services 303-447-9636
Water Quality Testing/Septic Systems Colorado Help Line COHELP 303-389-1687
Well Water Testing Questions Colorado Help Line COHELP 303-389-1687
All Other Inquiries Boulder County Administrative Services 303-441-3525

 ‭(Hidden)‬ Related Links