Obtain a Proof of Disaster Letter for Benefits

FEMA or other disaster agencies may require documentation from Boulder County that you are unable to access or live in your home or property for housing benefits or other assistance.

For documentation regarding road or bridge access issues, contact Mike Rogakis with Boulder County Transportation Department at 720-564-2650 or complete the form below.

For documentation regarding destroyed or damaged homes, septic systems or wells, please contact the Boulder County Flood Rebuilding & Permit Information Center at 303-441-1705 or complete the form below.

Note: Please contact your utility company for proof of outages or utility issues as a result of the floods (i.e. sewer, electric, gas, water). Boulder County does not run a utility and does not have records of client subscriptions.

Fill out my online form.