Below is a list of forms available to complete and submit to Boulder County. We encourage all residents to complete any forms relevant to their flood-related issues.

  • Debris Reporting - This form is for residents to report locations, sizes and types of debris piles on or near their property.
  • Obtain Proof of DisasterFEMA or other disaster agencies may require documentation from Boulder County that you are unable to access or live in your home or property for housing benefits or other assistance.
  • Permission to Enter Property - Boulder County is asking for permission to enter private property for the purpose of damage assessment, debris removal, public road, trail, and bridge stabilization and repair, mitigation of imminent threats to further damage to property and to facilitate rehabilitation of infrastructure and improvements.
  • Self-Reporting Damage - Residents are encouraged to report damage to property as this will aid the Assessment Teams in their work.