Report a Concern

The Land Use Department is responsible for enforcing compliance with noxious weed regulations in unincorporated Boulder County.

You may report a noxious weed concern three ways:

  • Email: Ask a Planner form
  • Phone: 303-441-3930
  • Mail:
    Boulder County Land Use
    Code Enforcement
    PO Box 471
    Boulder, CO 80306

Contact Information