Find information on how to obtain licenses with Boulder County.

Filter: ×
License Description

Body Art Licensing

For businesses that provide tattoo or piercing services

Child Care Licensing

Resources for child care providers

Civil Union License

Apply for a civil union license in Boulder County

Contractor Licensing

For anyone who engages in any type of work for compensation for which a building permit is required

Driver's Licenses

Driver's licenses are issued and renewed by the Colorado Department of Revenue

Farmers' Market License

For vendors selling at local Farmers Markets, ongoing street fairs, and similar recurring gatherings

Hauler License

For hauling companies that collect, transport or dispose of discarded materials (garbage, recyclables, trash or compostables)

Liquor Licensing

Liquor licenses in unincorporated Boulder County are administered by the Boulder County Commissioners' Office

Marriage License

Getting married in Boulder County

Marijuana Licensing

Set up a marijuana business in unincorporated Boulder County

Restaurant & Food Vendor Licensing

For restaurants, grocery, caterers and mobile food trucks and units

Septic System Professional Licensing

For installers of Onsite Wastewater System (OWS) systems

Vehicle Licensing

The Motor Vehicle division handles license plates, disability parking placard and automobile registration

Can't find what you are looking for? Try looking in Permits.