Tree Trimming

Who trims the trees that block signs or overhang the roadway?

Boulder County Road Maintenance will trim trees and branches when the tree or bush is within the county right-of-way. If limbs or bushes overhang in the roadway and are from a tree on private property, it is the owner's responsibility to keep them trimmed so that they do not obstruct signs or overhang the roadway. Please notify us as soon as possible if signs are obstructed or overhanging branches are a hazard: 303-441-3962.