Access Permit

Due to flood events we have organized resources into oneĀ document to address most concerns and questions.

Boulder County regulates access to the right-of-way to maintain safe traffic flow, road drainage facilities, and efficient use of the County's roads. An Access Permit is needed to construct any driveway providing vehicular access to or from any County right-of-way.

Requirements for Access Permits:

Contact Anita Riley,, 303-441-4581 for more information.