Permits & Requests

Boulder County Flood 2013 information and resources.

The Transportation Department issues permits that regulate activities in the right-of-way. These permits help maintain the integrity of Boulder County's road system and protect the health, safety and welfare of the traveling public.

 Popular Links


Flood Frequently Asked Questions

Due to flood events we have organized resources into one document o address most concerns and questions.

Special Event Permits

A Special Event Permit is required whenever an event uses a road in unincorporated Boulder County. Special Event Permits ensure that all events protect the health, safety and welfare of the participants, traveling public, and citizens.

Floodplain Development Permits

The Transportation Department also issues Floodplain Development Permits as part of its Floodplain Management Program.