Oversize/Overweight Permit

Boulder County regulates the travel of oversize and overweight vehicles on County roads in order to prevent damage and void disruption of traffic. An Oversize/Overweight Permit is needed to operate or move a vehicle (or a combination of vehicles) of a size, weight, or load exceeding the maximum specified in the Colorado Vehicle Code.

More information contact Bill Eliasen, beliasen@bouldercounty.org, 303-682-6709.

Permit Request Form: