Damaged Guardrail on County Road 96 

Road Service Request

To report a problem with a roadway in unincorporated Boulder County, complete and submit the following form. Types of requests may include but are not limited to:

  • Culvert or drainage problems
  • Damaged or missing street signs
  • Dust control problems
  • Pothole or Road Damage
  • Project information
  • Right of way questions or problems
  • Snow Removal 
  • Traffic problems (includes speeding, new signage, traffic signals, new guardrails, etc.), and
  • Tree or vegetation problems.
Fill out my online form.