Current Status: Level Clear from May 16 until Aug. 16
On May 16, Boulder County entered Level Clear, a 90-day observation period.
Under Level Clear:
- Hospitalizations must stay at 0-2 hospital admissions per 100,000 residents for seven consecutive days over a 14-day period.
- If hospital admissions exceed the rate over a seven-day period, Boulder County will move to a more protective level and apply level restrictions according to the hospitalization rate. View hospitalization rates.
- No capacity restrictions or mandatory mitigation requirements for businesses or gatherings.
- Masks may still be required under state or local order. If the state continues any orders, those state restrictions will apply to Boulder County.
- View facial covering recommendations for Boulder County.