The Boulder County Consortium of Cities provides an organizational structure to promote interaction and communication among local governments for the benefit of the organizations and their residents.
With it is still not possible for the Consortium to meet in person, the county will be hosting virtual meetings every other month on the first Wednesday from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Please click the “Join Microsoft Teams Meeting” link below to access the meeting via computer or phone, or dial-in to the 720 number to access the meeting via phone only.
MEETING NOTICE: Boulder County Consortium of Cities
- TO: Consortium Members and Alternates, Mayors, City and Town Managers, and Other Interested Persons
- DATE: Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021
- TIME: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 720-400-7859,,736354681# United States, Denver
Phone Conference ID: 736 354 681#
We are excited to have Sally Anderson, Congressman Neguse’s Deputy Chief of Staff/District Director, join us for a discussion on what to expect from the 117th Congress and a new presidential administration, and opportunities for local governments to engage with the important work ahead. In addition, we’ll plan to spend time discussing topic ideas for the Consortium’s 2021 meetings. You will find the full meeting agenda below.
AGENDA — Feb. 3, 2020
1. Call to Order and Introductions
2. PRESENTATION & DISCUSSION: Sally Anderson, Deputy Chief of Staff/District Director, Congressman Joe Neguse
3. DISCUSSION: Planning upcoming Consortium meetings – Meeting Topics
4. Community Reports, time permitting