The Boulder County Consortium of Cities provides an organizational structure to promote interaction and communication among local governments for the benefit of the organizations and their residents.
With it is still not possible for the Consortium to meet in person, the county will be hosting virtual meetings every other month on the first Wednesday from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Please click the “Join Microsoft Teams Meeting” link below to access the meeting via computer or phone, or dial-in to the 720 number to access the meeting via phone only.
MEETING NOTICE: Boulder County Consortium of Cities
- TO: Consortium Members and Alternates, Mayors, City and Town Managers, and Other Interested Persons
- DATE: Wednesday, Dec.2, 2020
- TIME: 6:30 p.m.
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting [Link to be provided closer to meeting date]
Notes from Oct. 7, 2020 Meeting
The meeting agenda included a presentation from Boulder County staff on the county’s ongoing project to develop regulations on short-term rentals. We would also like to receive updates from the member communities on their COVID-19 response and recovery efforts.
- Call to Order and Introductions
- PRESENTATION & DISCUSSION: Local Government Regulation of Short-term Rental
- COMMUNITY UPDATES: COVID-19 Response and Recovery
These webpages provide information on S/T Rentals regulations being implemented by other Consortium members:
- City and County of Broomfield: https://www.broomfield.org/2857/Short-Term-Rentals
- Boulder: https://bouldercolorado.gov/plan-develop/short-term-rentals
- Longmont: https://www.longmontcolorado.gov/departments/departments-n-z/planning-and-development-services/development-applications-and-permits/short-term-rental
If other cities and towns have regulations to share, please let me know and I will send the links out to this list.
Regarding Boulder County’s draft regulations, please visit www.boco.org/dc-19-0005 for the most up to date information. The proposed regulations described in the presentation will be considered by the county’s Planning Commission at 1:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2020. If you’d like to attend the hearing you can register here: https://bouldercounty.wufoo.com/forms/z1lrssp209oerv5/. Lastly, Jasmine is happy to field any follow-up questions you may have; she can be reached directly at email@example.com.
Also, in the weeks ahead please look for a survey to help the Consortium identify meeting topics for its December and 2021 meetings.