Computer Training Center
Are you wanting to gain or improve your computer skills? Workforce can help! We use a system called Custom Guide to offer many computer trainings courses in English and in Spanish. Through our virtual Computer Training Center (CTC), you can:
- Use self-guided programs to learn a variety of computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Zoom, and many others. For a complete list and additional info, please click here.
- Move at your own pace from wherever you have access to any internet-connected device.
- Access programs and receive training for several courses in Spanish. For a complete list in Spanish and additional info, please click here.
- Count completing a module in Custom Guide as a verifiable work-search activity (for those receiving Unemployment Benefits).
- Connect with Workforce staff for any questions or issues with the training.
The use of this computer training is free and available to all!
Basic-level computer skills are helpful to have, since this program self-directed.
How to Register:
- Send us an email to say you’re interested in computer training: CTCinfo@bouldercounty.org
- If you haven’t done so already, create an account in Connecting Colorado and register as a “Job Seeker”: www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Once we receive your request, we will get you set up in Custom Guide.
- We will send you a link via email with a username and password that allows you access to the computer training in Custom Guide.
- Requests may take up to two business days for processing.
- You can pick and choose which trainings you need.
- If you don’t know where to get started, we’re here! Reach out and we’ll help determine the best place for you to begin.
- You can work as much as you want on Custom Guide at your schedule and pace.
- Workforce is here for you if you have any questions along the way.
We look forward to working with you!