Workforce Learning Lab Program
Currently, the Learning Lab is at full capacity. We anticipate the reopening the Learning Lab for new students this July 2021.
If you are age 16 or older and want support attaining your high school equivalency diploma (HSED), the Workforce HSED Learning Lab might be a perfect fit for you! With this program, you’ll have a trained, passionate and dedicated instructor working alongside you to identify your academic strengths, develop a curriculum plan, support you if you need testing accommodations, financial and personal support in scheduling your pretests and exams, help connect you with resources to support your post-graduation goals, and be your cheerleader and guide to get you where you want to go. We are here for you and can provide strong and compassionate support of your learning!
- Services Provided:
- Online or In Person Learning: We have two office locations, one in Longmont and one in Boulder. We also support online remote learning which includes the same depth of support from your instructor, via text, email, phone calls, or video conferencing services.
- Individualized tutoring: We translate textbook or online software explanations to meet a wide variety of learning styles, abilities, individual needs, etc.
- Coaching: Ongoing, one-on-one support to get to know you as a unique individual and help you move towards your educational and life goals.
- Free HSED pretesting and testing: We cover all the costs related to you attaining your high school equivalency diploma, including online license fees to official pretests and official content area exams.
- Support with your goals post-graduation: Prior to you completing all content area exams for your HSED, your instructor will work with you to support your goals and get your ‘next steps’ in place.
Steps to let us know you’re interested:
- Please complete the WfBC Interest Form and share a bit more information with us.
- Next, if you haven’t done so already, please get connected by registering as a “Job Seeker” in Connecting Colorado: www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Have questions? Contact a Learning Lab Instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 720-776-0822, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Once we receive your Interest Form, a Learning Lab Instructor will contact you to start talking about your career goals and the services available to you. We look forward to working with you!