Workforce Learning Lab Program
If you are age 16 or older and would like support obtaining your high school equivalency diploma, the award-winning Workforce Learning Lab Program might be a perfect fit for you! With this referral-based program, you’ll have an Education & Readiness Coach working alongside you to identify your academic strengths, develop an individualized curriculum plan, connect you with additional resources to support you holistically as you move forward, and be your cheerleader and guide to get you where you want to go.
The Workforce Learning Lab Program can help you with:
- Obtaining your high school equivalency certification in a super-supportive, welcoming environment
- Developing the academic skills needed for career and/or college readiness
- Individualized support and one to one academic instruction tailored to your unique needs
- Learning to transform academic barriers, including learning/cognitive difficulties, into strengths
- Achieving academic success regardless of your starting point
- Making connections to additional resources including life goal setting, financial and career planning, etc.
- Absorbing the costs of preparing for and completing your high school equivalency exams
Featured Service: Prevention Program
Are you between the ages of 16-24? Do you struggle in school, or have you already dropped out and are interested in obtaining your high school equivalency certification? Are you hoping to get back on track in creating a positive future story? We can help! The Prevention Program, administered through the Workforce Learning Lab, can set you up with access to personalized academic coaching and support, financial literacy training and personal coaching, and peer/adult mentorship. You’ll work closely with our Education & Readiness Coach to sharpen your skills, grow confidence in your potential and change the direction of your life. If you’re interested, contact us at 720-864-6683, or email@example.com.
Want to get started with the Learning Lab Program?
Fill out the Learning Lab Application to start the eligibility process. Forms you will need are:
- Application for Enrollment (to be completed by student and parent/guardian if applicable)
- Re-engagement Application (for individuals who have previously been enrolled in the WfBC Learning Lab)
- Release of Information (to be completed by student and parent/guardian if applicable)
- Referral Form (to be completed by participating referral program/agency if applicable)
Complete the application material and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also or drop off the completed application at either the Boulder or Longmont Workforce office from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday.
A member of our Learning Lab Team will reach out to you directly to discuss eligibility and enrollment options.
Have a question?
- Email us at email@example.com