With the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, we know this is a time of uncertainty for many in our community. Stay informed about coronvirus (COVID-19) at https://www.colorado.gov/cdphe/2019-novel-coronavirus. Information on COVID-19 Testing can be found here: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/covid-19-testing
See comprehensive services available for our community at www.boco.org/COVID-19Resources.
For the health and safety of our staff and visitors Boulder County Housing and Human Services have closed their offices due to the current COVID-19 health concerns. We are providing all services remotely and you can continue to contact us and submit questions.
- Text us at 303-441-1069.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the Boulder County Connect Chat function https://bouldercountyconnect.force.com/Home
- Due to high call volume, there will be a delay in our response. You can call and leave a message at 303-441-1069 and we will call you back as soon as possible.
For anyone seeking to apply for supports including food assistance (SNAP), Medicaid (Health First Colorado), Child Care Assistance, and LEAP, you can use:
- Colorado PEAK at Colorado.gov/PEAK
- the MyCOBenefitsmobile app (search your app store to find this)
- Complete a paper application in English or Spanish and email to email@example.com. This can be done either by scanning the application to us or by taking clear pictures of the individual pages and emailing the files to us.
- Food Assistance (SNAP) only: Call Hunger Free Colorado for help applying at (720) 382-2920. Their offices are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.