With the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, we know this is a time of uncertainty for many in our community. Stay informed about coronvirus (COVID-19) at https://www.colorado.gov/cdphe/2019-novel-coronavirus. Information on COVID-19 Testing can be found here
See comprehensive services available for our community at www.boco.org/COVID-19Resources.
For the health and safety of our staff and visitors Boulder County Housing and Human Services have closed their offices due to the current COVID-19 health concerns. We are providing all services remotely and you can continue to contact us and submit questions.
- Call us at 303-441-1000.
- Text us at 303-441-1069.
- Use the Boulder County Connect Chat function https://bouldercountyconnect.force.com/Home
- Due to high call volume, there will be a delay in our response.
For anyone seeking to apply for supports including food assistance (SNAP), Medicaid (Health First Colorado), Child Care Assistance, and LEAP, you can use:
- Colorado PEAK at Colorado.gov/PEAK
- the MyCOBenefitsmobile app (search your app store to find this)
- Complete a paper application in English or Spanish and email to email@example.com. This can be done either by scanning the application to us or by taking clear pictures of the individual pages and emailing the files to us.
- Food Assistance (SNAP) only: Call Hunger Free Colorado for help applying at (720) 382-2920. Their offices are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.