Resumes Will Not Be Accepted in Lieu of an Application
To be screened as an official applicant, you must:
- Either submit an electronic Boulder County application OR a paper application, which can be obtained from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F, at the following locations
- Boulder County Public Health: 3450 Broadway, Boulder
- Boulder County Human Resources: 2025 14th Street, Boulder
- Explain how your qualifications address the position job requirements – applications are screened based on the qualifications listed in the position announcement.
- Ensure that your application is received on or before the application closing date.Complete job descriptions and the electronic job application are available on the job listings page.
Call RELAY COLORADO at 1-800-659-2656 (TDD)
Notice to Out-of-Area Applicants
Regretfully, applicants must assume travel costs if called for interviews; however, BCPH is very open to conducting initial interviews via telephone and FAX.
Immigration Reform and Control Act
All new employees and rehires will be required to provide documentary proof of their eligibility for employment.
Condition of Employment
As an employee of Boulder County Public Health, you may be required to assist in response activities for disasters and emergencies (including acts of bioterrorism), which may occur outside of normal working hours. You may also be required to attend Incident Command Training (ICS) appropriate for your position.
All new employees must agree to submit to and must clear background checks.
All new employees will be required to provide complete immunization information at date of hire, as requested.
County Employee Preference
This position is being announced concurrently to county employees and the public. The County Employee Preference Policy will still apply.