We provide efficient, effective, public safety services to the residents and visitors of Boulder County. We deliver these services with character, competence, and open communication.
- We value human life.
- We value the Constitutions of the United States, and the State of Colorado. We value the system of laws that govern us.
- We value the communities we serve. We believe the purpose of our organization is to serve our communities, keep the peace, keep them safe, and work with them to solve problems.
- We value the person. We value the diversity among all individuals. We will treat everyone with courtesy, respect and dignity.
- We value organizational excellence. We value an environment in which individuals strive as a team for superior professional performance focused on achieving our organizational mission and goals.
- We value the strength of personal character in our employees. We value open, honest communicators who display high moral and ethical conduct, integrity, adaptability and sound judgement.