This program closed Dec. 16, 2020.
Boulder County provided a package of up to $500 of personal protective equipment, cleaning supplies and sanitizers, and $500 of to-go food containers to eligible small businesses and health care operations in towns, cities, and unincorporated areas in the county that have been adversely impacted by the coronavirus epidemic. PACE administered the program and a vendor will package and deliver supplies to businesses. The funding for this effort came from the federal Corona Virus Relief Fund.
Boulder County’s Commissioners recognize the key role small businesses play in our county, including providing employment opportunities, keeping more dollars in our local community, and strengthening the character and unique identity of our communities.
Eligible business types include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Service Providers (beauty, personal training, massage therapists, cleaning services, pet care, etc.)
- Nonprofits (except hospitals and long-term care facilities who are already eligible and/or receiving supplies from Boulder County)
- Limited Health Care
- Athletic Training
- Audiology Services
- Hearing aid providers
- Chiropractic care
- Massage Therapy
- Naturopathic Care
- Occupational Therapy Services
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Medical, dental, and veterinary services due to their eligibility for supplies from other county programs
- Office-based businesses that are currently operating remotely
- Located within Boulder County
- Currently open and operating
- Currently providing in-person services, which can include to-go or curbside delivery
- Employs less than 50 people, currently, across all operations and divisions
- Must not be a publicly traded company unless it is a privately-owned franchise
- Owner lives in Colorado and manages and/or is included in day-to-day operations and makes long-term business decisions
- Business is current on all city, county, and state of Colorado accounts
For more information or assistance, send an email to email@example.com or call 720-776-0822 (option 5).