The Land Use Department is committed to assisting residents recover and rebuild after a wildfire. If you need assistance, or when you are ready to begin discussing your plans with us, call 303-441-3930 or email email@example.com.
Please fill out the Cold Springs Fire Damage Self-Reporting form if you have land or structures that were damaged or destroyed in the Cold Springs Fire. This will assist Boulder County in providing post-fire assistance.
Fire Recovery and Rebuilding Resources
- Temporary Emergency Housing Units
- Ignition-Resistant Construction
- Construction Site Rehabilitation
- Wells & Wastewater After a Fire
- Fire Rebuild Contractors
Trees and revegetation resources from Colorado State Forest Service
- Colorado State Forest Service – Boulder District
- Colorado State Forest Service – Restoration and Rehabilitation
- Grass Seed Mixes to Reduce Wildfire Hazard – 6.306
- Insects and diseases associated with forest fires – 6.309
- Replanting in burn areas
- Soil Erosion Control After Wildfire – 6.308
- Vegetative Recovery After Wildfire – 6.307
Post-fire management and treatment of tree species
Go to Cold Springs Fire Recovery page.