The District Attorney’s Office remains open and committed to serving and protecting the community during the COVID-19 pandemic. An appointment is required to enter the DA’s Office. Please contact our general number, 303-441-3700, if you require assistance.
- Virtual Town Hall – The Path Forward For The Criminal Justice System – Click here for Microsoft Teams recording
- Victim Witness Information Guide COVID-19
- Conflict Resolution During COVID-19 Training flyer
- Virtual Town Hall with Boulder County District Attorney Michael Dougherty (April 21, 2020, through Microsoft Teams)
- Press Release March 18, 2020 District Attorney’s Office Announces Justice Response to COVID
- PowerPoint/Video re: Support and Resources for Domestic Violence Victims