The 2010 General Election was held on Tuesday, November 2, 2010.
- Official Election Results — PDF document showing all up-to-date election results by contest and voter turnout by precinct.
- Statement of Votes – PDF version — Most comprehensive election report, which includes precinct by precinct results.
- Statement of Votes – Excel version — Most comprehensive election report, which includes precinct by precinct results.
- Canvass Documents — This report is related to the certification of the election. The audit is a post-election quality assurance procedure that ensures the accuracy of the machine tally of votes.
- Sample Ballots for Boulder County voters.
- TABOR Notice — This notice is mailed by Boulder County to each address with one or more active, registered voters whose ballots include at least one TABOR ballot issue.
- State Ballot Information Booklet — Voters receive this booklet in the mail. It is produced and mailed by the State of Colorado and contains information on statewide issues.
- Daily Mail Ballot Return Data — The ballots received and processed chart displays mail ballot returns throughout the election cycle, beginning approximately two weeks before Election Day. If a date is not listed, either no ballot processing took place that day or no significant ballot processing took place that day. Numbers may differ from final election results due to 8-day final processing of military/overseas ballots and ballot resolution.
- Pre-Election Logic & Accuracy (LAT) Test Reports — These reports and related documents outline the testing procedures completed prior to conducting an election.