The 2014 General Election was held on Tuesday, November 4, 2014.
General Election Results:
- Official Election Results — PDF document showing the election results by contest and voter turnout by precinct as last updated on the website.
- Statement of Votes – PDF version — Most comprehensive election report, which includes precinct by precinct results.
- Statement of Votes – Excel version — Most comprehensive election report, which includes precinct by precinct results.
- Cumulative Results Report — Summary report that shows top-line data for each contest including: active voters, total ballots, total votes, total under and over votes and the number of precincts a contest covered.
- Canvass Documents — These are the reports related to the certification of the election, including the post-election audit and reconciliation report and any related documents.
- The audit is a post-election quality assurance procedure that ensures the accuracy of the machine tally of votes.
- The reconciliation report summarizes the process that provides the evidence for the Canvass Board to certify that the number of votes counted is equal to or less than the number of ballots cast and that the number of ballots cast is equal to or less than the number of eligible voters. This document also includes the certification of election statement.
- Voter Turnout Interactive Map — Explore how voter turnout varied by precinct (Note: map defaults to current year, to browse previous years use the tabs above the map)
- Voter Turnout and Election Results Maps — PDF document containing a Boulder County voter turnout map and election results maps for select contests from the 2014 General Election.
General Election Information:
- Complete Ballot Content for Boulder County voters – English Version and Spanish Version — This is the full listing of all content that appeared on Boulder County ballots in the Coordinated Election in 2014. Ballots vary by precinct, so no single ballot included all of the candidates and issues listed.
- TABOR Notice — This notice is mailed by Boulder County to each address with one or more active, registered voters whose ballots include at least one TABOR ballot issue.
- Official Notice of Election — As required by state law, this official notice of election was published in October in both the Daily Camera and Longmont Times-Call.
- State Ballot Information Booklet (Blue Book) – English & Spanish — Voters receive this booklet in the mail. It is produced and mailed by the State of Colorado and contains information on statewide issues.
- Daily Mail Ballot Returns Data — The ballots received and processed chart displays mail ballot returns throughout the election cycle, beginning approximately two weeks before Election Day. If a date is not listed, either no ballot processing took place that day or no significant ballot processing took place that day. Numbers may differ from final election results due to 8-day final processing of military/overseas ballots and ballot resolution.
- Pre-Election Logic & Accuracy (LAT) Test Reports — These reports and related documents outline the testing procedures completed prior to conducting an election.