The 2016 General Election was held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016.
General Election Results:
- Official Election Results — Website showing all election results by contest
- Statement of Votes – PDF version — Most comprehensive election report, which includes precinct by precinct results
- Statement of Votes- Excel version — Most comprehensive election report, which includes precinct by precinct results
- Cumulative Results Report — Summary report that shows top-line data for each contest including: active voters, total ballots, total votes, total under and over votes and the number of precincts a contest covered
- Canvass Documents — These are the reports related to the certification of the election, including the post-election audit and reconciliation report and any related documents.
- The audit is a post-election quality assurance procedure that ensues the accuracy of the machine tally of votes.
- The recompilation report summaries the process that provides the evidence for the Canvass Board to certify that the number of votes counted is equal to or less than the number of ballots cast and that the number of ballots cast is equal to or less than the number of eligible voters. This document also includes the certification of election statement.
- Voter Turnout Interactive Map — Explore how voter turnout varied by precinct (note: map defaults to current year, to browse previous years use the tabs above to the map)
- Election Results Interactive Map — See how results varied precinct by precinct for select contests
- Post-Election Data Report — Infographic report detailing interesting facts about the 2016 General Election.
General Election Information:
- Complete Ballot Content for Boulder County voters — English Version and Spanish Version
- 2016 TABOR Notice — This notice is mailed by Boulder County to each address with one or more active, registered voters whose ballots include at least one TABOR ballot issue.
- Official Notice of Election — As required by state law, this official notice of election was published on October 16,2016 in both the Daily Camera and Longmont Times-Call.
- State Ballot Information Booklet (Blue Book) — Voters receive this booklet in the mail. It is produced and mailed by the State of Colorado and contains information on statewide issues.
- Daily Ballot Returns Data — For previous elections, this data was presented in chart form and only contain mail ballots. This page now includes party breakdown and includes all ballots – both mail and in-person.
- Pre-Election Logic & Accuracy Test Documentation — These reports and related documents outline the testing procedures completed prior to conducting an election.
- 2016 Frequently Asked Questions