The 2017 Coordinated Election was held on Tuesday, November 7, 2017.
- Official Election Results — Website showing all election results by contest.
- Statement of Votes – PDF version — Most comprehensive election report, which includes precinct by precinct results.
- Statement of Votes – Excel version — Most comprehensive election report, which includes precinct by precinct results.
- Cumulative Results Report — Summary report that shows top-line data for each contest including: active voters, total ballots, total votes, total under and over votes and the number of precincts a contest covered.
- Canvass Documents — These are the reports related to the certification of the election, including the post-election risk-limiting audit and reconciliation report and any related documents.
- The risk-limiting audit is a post-election quality assurance test that ensures the accuracy of election results and provides citizens with evidence that election outcomes reflect the votes cast. Here is the audit report and to learn more about the risk-limiting audit, see our press release.
- The reconciliation report summaries the process that provides the evidence for the Canvass Board to certify that the number of votes counted is equal to or less than the number of ballots cast and that the number of ballots cast is equal to or less than the number of eligible voters. This document also includes the certification of election statement.
- Voter Turnout Interactive Map — Explore how voter turnout varied by precinct (note: map defaults to current year, to browse previous years use the tabs above to the map)
- Election Results Interactive Map — See how results varied precinct by precinct for select contests
- Post-Election Data Report — Infographic report detailing interesting facts about the 2017 Coordinated Election.
- 2017 Compiled Ballot Content (English Version and Spanish Version)
- 2017 TABOR Notice — This notice is mailed by Boulder County to each address with one or more active, registered voters whose ballots include at least one TABOR ballot issue.
- Post-Election Schedule of Activities
- Official Notice of Election — As required by state law, this official notice of election was published on October 8,2017 in both the Daily Camera and Longmont Times-Call.
- Pre-Election Logic & Accuracy (LAT) Test Reports — These reports and related documents outline the testing procedures completed prior to conducting an election.
- Daily Ballot Returns Data —This page lists return information for both mail and in-person voting through the election and for undeliverable ballots.