2018 Short-term Elections Positions
- Boulder County Elections is currently hiring for a variety of short-term, election positions. Positions include ballot processing, computer operators, courier, and ballot reception jobs.
- Work hours and days vary for each position.
- Some positions start in early-mid October and run through the General Election, Tuesday, November 6.
- Other positions may only require a 2-3 day commitment.
- Most positions pay $15.67 per hour.
- Best of all, you get to be a part of democracy and learn the inside scoop on how our elections are run!
Our Elections Job Fair is an excellent opportunity for those interested in short-term work to learn about the various opportunities with the Elections Division this fall.
Steps to Follow
Step 1 Review this Judge and Election Worker Position List (all positions pay $15.67). This document details each position and only lists the jobs that have not yet been filled. Once a position has been completed filled, it will be removed from the list.
Step 2 Review the end of the document, which details Additional Information and Guidelines.
Step 3 Want to apply for one or more positions (or have a question)? Complete the form below.