2019 Short-term Elections Positions
- Boulder County Elections is currently in the beginning stages of hiring for a variety of short-term, election positions. Positions include ballot processing, computer operators, courier, and ballot reception jobs.
- Work hours and days vary for each position.
- Some positions start in early-mid October and run through the Coordinated Election, Tuesday, November 5.
- Other positions may only require a 2-3 day commitment.
- Most positions pay $15.98 per hour.
- Best of all, you get to be a part of democracy and learn the inside scoop on how our elections are run!
Steps to Follow
Step 1 Review this Judge and Election Worker Position List (all positions pay $15.98). This document details each position. Once a position has been completed filled, it will be removed from the list.
Step 2 Review the end of the document, which details Additional Information and Guidelines.
Step 3 Want to apply for one or more positions (or have a question)? Complete the form below.