2020 Short-term Elections Positions
- Boulder County Elections is currently in the beginning stages of hiring for a variety of short-term, election positions for 3 elections: March 3 Presidential Primary, June 30 Primary, and the November 3 General Election. Positions include ballot processing, computer operators, courier, and ballot reception jobs.
- Work hours and days vary for each position.
- Some positions run several weeks for a single eleciton; other positions may only require a 2-3 day commitment.
- Most positions pay $17.42 per hour.
- Best of all, you get to be a part of democracy and learn the inside scoop on how our elections are run!