2020 Short-term Elections Positions
- Boulder County Elections is currently hiring for a variety of short-term, election positions for the November 3 General Election. Positions include ballot processing, computer operators, courier, and ballot reception jobs.
- Work hours and days vary for each position.
- Some positions run several weeks for a single election; other positions may only require a 2-3 day commitment.
- Most positions pay $17.42 per hour.
- Best of all, you get to be a part of democracy and learn the inside scoop on how our elections are run!
- Interested? Complete the form below.
Student Democracy Program
We are recruiting, hiring, and training local high school students (ages 16 and 17) to serve as Student Election Judges. Learn more and apply here: https://www.bouldercounty.org/student-democracy-program/