The 2020 June Primary Election was Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- Official Election Results — Website showing all official election results by contest.
- Statement of Votes – PDF version — Most comprehensive election report, which includes precinct by precinct results
- Statement of Votes – Excel version — Most comprehensive election report, which includes precinct by precinct results
- Cumulative Summary Results Report— Summary report that shows top-line data for each contest including: active voters, total ballots, total votes, total under and over votes and the number of precincts a contest covered
- Canvass Documents — These are the reports related to the certification of the election, including the post-election risk-limiting audit and reconciliation report and any related documents.
- The risk-limiting audit is a post-election quality assurance test that ensures the accuracy of election results and provides citizens with evidence that election outcomes reflect the votes cast.
- The recompilation report summarizes the process that provides the evidence for the Canvass Board to certify that the number of votes counted is equal to or less than the number of ballots cast and that the number of ballots cast is equal to or less than the number of eligible voters. This document also includes the certification of election statement.