How to Use this Service
- Review State guidelines to confirm that you qualify as a VSQG business.
- Submit a VSQG Business Service Application and VSQG Inventory Form (see forms section below) in order to receive an appointment. Note: Unknown wastes will not be accepted. Wastes must be in original containers.*
- Schedule Appointment or email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon approval of your application and inventory, your business will be contacted to schedule an appointment date and time to deliver waste. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Deliver wastes at appointed time to the Hazardous Materials Management Facility, 1901c 63rd Street, Boulder, CO 80301. Business waste is received at the south end of the facility.
- Our preferred method of payment at the time of delivery is credit card. We can also accept cash or in-state company check. Note: our credit card company adds a convenience fee if paying by card. If one of these payment methods won’t work, please contact 720-564-2251 prior to scheduling appointment to be set up as a customer in our financial system. (requires a W9 from your company, must be completed before we schedule your appointment)
Business Service Application
VSQG Business Service Application
VSQG Business Service Application
Must be completed for all business hazardous waste delivery including local government HMM IGA partners. Please print the form, complete, sign, scan and email to: HazmatAll@bouldercounty.org
Inventory Forms and Fees
There are two types of inventory forms. VSQG Inventory Form for Businesses and VSQG Inventory Form for Local Government HMM IGA Partners. Please select the appropriate form. Customers are required to list a EPA Waste Codes for each line item of waste they plan on disposing of. Here is a link to the CDPHE web site to assist you in identifying hazardous waste: Colorado Hazardous Waste Regulations. This website is also hyperlinked on the Inventory Form.
- VSQG Inventory Form for Businesses – to be used by all businesses EXCLUDING local government IGA partners. Inventory form for completion by businesses prior to hazardous material delivery. Complete form and email with your business service application and digital photographs of the waste listed on your inventory, as you intend to ship it.
- VSQG Inventory Form for Local Government HMM IGA Partners – to be used by local government HMM IGA partners only. Inventory form for completion by local government IGA partners prior to hazardous material delivery. Complete form and email with your business service application and digital photographs of the waste listed on your inventory, as you intend to ship it.
- Email completed forms and photographs to HazmatAll@bouldercounty.org or call 720-564-2251 for more information.
Right to Refuse
Boulder County reserves the right to refuse any VSQG waste, including waste that is not properly segregated, packaged, labeled, or represented by your company.
Types of Waste Accepted
The VSQG service accepts hazardous wastes including acids and bases, flammable liquids and solids, pesticides and poisons, and oil-based paints. Universal wastes, recyclable and non-hazardous wastes are also accepted including: aerosol cans, fluorescent tubes and lamps (CFLs), applicable pesticides, auto batteries and other batteries, antifreeze, latex paints, and non-hazardous liquids.
Note: Wastes must be in original containers or documented with SDS or lab analysis upon request. Only material listed on your inventory form will be accepted.