How to Use this Service
- Review State guidelines to confirm that you qualify as a CESQG business.
- Submit a CESQG Business Service Application and CESQG Inventory Form (see forms section below) in order to receive an appointment. Note: Unknown wastes will not be accepted. Wastes must be in original containers or documented with MSDS or lab analysis.
- Submit digital photographs of the waste listed on your inventory form as you intend to transport it.
- Upon approval of your application, inventory and photos, your business will be contacted to schedule an appointment date and time to deliver waste. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Deliver wastes at appointed time to the Hazardous Materials Management Facility, 1901c 63rd Street, Boulder, CO 80301.
- Payment will be by cash or in-state company check at time of delivery on the day of delivery, or your business can sign to confirm billing on account. Invoices will be mailed weekly.
Business Service Application
CESQG Business Service Application – must be completed for all business hazardous waste delivery including local government HMM IGA partners. Please print the form, complete, sign, scan and email to: HazmatAll@bouldercounty.org
There are two types of inventory forms. CESQG Inventory Form for Businesses and CESQG Inventory Form for Local Government HMM IGA Partners. Please select the appropriate form.
- CESQG Inventory Form for Businesses – to be used by all businesses EXCLUDING local government IGA partners. Inventory form for completion by businesses prior to hazardous material delivery. Complete form and email with your business service application and digital photographs of the waste listed on your inventory, as you intend to ship it.
- CESQG Inventory Form for Local Government HMM IGA Partners – to be used by local government HMM IGA partners only. Inventory form for completion by local government IGA partners prior to hazardous material delivery. Complete form and email with your business service application and digital photographs of the waste listed on your inventory, as you intend to ship it.
- Email completed forms and photographs to HazmatAll@bouldercounty.org or call 720-564-2251 for more information.
Right to Refuse
Boulder County reserves the right to refuse CESQG waste that is not properly segregated, packaged, labeled, or represented by your company.
Types of Waste Accepted
The CESQG service accepts hazardous wastes including acids and bases, flammable liquids and solids, pesticides and poisons, photo-chemicals, and oil-based paints. Universal wastes, recyclable and non-hazardous wastes are also accepted including: aerosol cans, fluorescent tubes and lamps (CFLs), applicable pesticides, auto batteries and other batteries, antifreeze, latex paints, and non-hazardous liquids.
Note: Wastes must be in original containers or documented with MSDS or lab analysis. Only material listed on your inventory form will be accepted.