DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY
Docket SU-19-0014: Niwot Business Association Parking Lot | Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - 11 a.m. Thursday, August 6, 2020Register to attend or speak at the hearing
Special Use review to allow for the construction of a 50-space multimodal parking facility (to be developed in phases) on 2.06- acre parcel #131725400009. The application is submitted by Bruce Warren, Niwot Business Association, and County of Boulder. The proposed project is in the Rural Residential (RR) zoning district, at Parcel #131725400009, on the west side of Murray Street, at the intersection of 3rd Avenue and Murray Street in Niwot, in Section 25, Township 2N, Range 70W. View the application and more information.
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available. Written comments may be emailed to email@example.com.
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start dateAugust 6, 2020 11:00 amEnd dateAugust 6, 2020 12:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.