DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLYCLICK TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS HEARING
Phone number to call-in and participate in the hearing: 720-400-7859, Conference ID: 345 538 482#
Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - Thursday, May 28, 2020, at 3 p.m.
Community Permitting & Planning Department Docket LU-20-0002/SPRW-20-0008 Szymanski Driveway & Forestry Shed
Limited Impact Special Use Review request in accordance with the Boulder County Land Use Code.
REVISED PROPOSAL: Limited Impact Special Use Review for a driveway requiring 5,306 CY of earthwork and Site Plan Review Waiver for the construction of a 288-square-foot forestry shed.
ORIGINAL PROPOSAL: Limited Impact Special Use Review for a driveway requiring up to 11,822 CY of earthwork and a 288-square-foot forestry shed.
The proposed project is in the Forestry (F) Zoning District, at 227 and 561 Crescent Lake Road, located on Crescent Lake Road approximately .5 miles south of its intersection with Coal Creek Canyon Road, in Section 32, Township 1S, Range 71W.
ACTION REQUESTED: Decision
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 303-441-3987.
Start dateMay 28, 2020 3:00 pmEnd dateMay 28, 2020 3:30 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.