DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY
Docket LU-20-0007 Stonehocker Agricultural Pond and Habitat Restoration | Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - 11:30 a.m. Thursday, November 18, 2020 (tabled from September 22, 2020)Register to attend or speak at the hearing
Docket LU-20-0007 Stonehocker Agricultural Pond and Habitat Restoration
Proposal: Limited Impact Special Use Review request for 23,280 cubic yards of earthwork to construct an agricultural pond and for riparian habitat restoration work within the floodplain along Left Hand Creek on an approximately 40-acre parcel.
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available. Written comments may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email email@example.com.
Start dateNovember 19, 2020 11:30 amEnd dateNovember 19, 2020 12:30 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.