DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLYCLICK TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS HEARING
Optional phone number to call-in and participate in the hearing: 720-400-7859, Conference ID: 900 241 54#
Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - Thursday, May 28, 2020, at 1 p.m.
Community Planning & Permitting Department Docket SE-20-0001 Harms Boundary Line Adjustment
Subdivision Exemption to adjust the boundary line between two parcels of 19.83 and 0.17 acres, resulting in two parcels of 19.25 and 0.75 acres. The proposal is submitted by Eric Harms, and is in the Forestry (F) zoning district at 1029 & 1126 James Canyon Drive, approximately 1 mile northwest of the intersection of James Canyon Drive and Lefthand Canyon Drive, Sections 28 & 29, Township 2N, Range 71W.
ACTION REQUESTED: Decision
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 303-441-3987.
Start dateMay 28, 2020 1:00 pmEnd dateMay 28, 2020 1:30 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.