DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLYCLICK TO ATTEND OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS HEARING
Phone number to call-in and participate in the hearing: 720-400-7859, Conference ID: 201 272 168#
Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
Community Permitting & Planning Department Docket SE-20-0002 Hegarty Boundary Line Adjustment
Subdivision Exemption application to adjust the boundary lines of four legal building lots of 0.99, 3.49, 3.68, and 12.03 acres to create four approximately 5-acre parcels, in the Forestry zoning district. The proposal is
submitted by Michael Hegarty and is in the Forestry (F) zoning district at 2222 Sugarloaf Road, 155 Millionaire Drive, 234 Millionaire Drive, and 0 Millionaire Drive (parcel 146129000027), approximately 1,000 feet east of the intersection of Sugarloaf Road and Millionaire Drive, Section 29, Township 1N, Range 71W.
ACTION REQUESTED: Decision
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available. Written comments may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email email@example.com, or call 303-441-3987.
Start dateJune 2, 2020 1:30 pmEnd dateJune 2, 2020 2:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.