DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY
Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 2 p.m.Join the virtual public hearing
Community Planning & Permitting Department Docket SU-19-0015 Docket Xcel Energy Community Solar Garden
Proposal: Special Use Review for an approximately 20-acre ground-mounted solar energy system on an approximately 34-acre parcel.
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available. Written comments may be emailed to email@example.com.
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 303-441-3987.
Start dateJune 25, 2020 2:00 pmEnd dateJune 25, 2020 3:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.