DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLYCLICK TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS HEARING
Phone number to call-in and participate in the hearing: 720-400-7859, Conference ID: 288 842 689#
Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - Thursday, May 28, 2020, at 11 a.m.
Community Planning & Permitting Department Dockets V-18-0007 / SU-18-0020 / HP-19-0001: Gold Lake Ventures LLC/Gold Lake Mountain Resort
Request to vacate and relocate a portion of County Road 102J on an approximately 90-acre parcel, Boulder County Historic Landmark Designation of a site area with eight contributing structures, and a Special Use Review and Site Specific Development Plan to modify specifics related to approved special events, construct new structures, remodel historic structures, and deconstruct existing structures on an approximately 90-acre parcel, located at 3371 Gold Lake Road. The applications are submitted by Gold Lake Ventures LLC. The subject property is in the Forestry zoning district, at 3371 Gold Lake Road, on the north and south side of Gold Lake Road, approximately 2.60 miles from its intersection with CR 100, in Section 33, Township 2N, Range 72W.
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available, and written comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTION REQUESTED: Decision
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email email@example.com, or call 303-441-3987.
Start dateMay 28, 2020 11:00 amEnd dateMay 28, 2020 12:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.