DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLYCLICK TO ATTEND OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS HEARING
Optionally, call-in to participate in the hearing: 720-400-7859, Conference ID: 396 829 106#
Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - Tuesday, May 26, 2020, at 2:30 pm
Community Permitting & Planning Department Docket LU-20-0001: Kelly Short-Term Rental
Limited Impact Special Use Review for a short-term rental for up to 10 guests for a maximum of 60 nights per year on a 0.34-acre parcel at 4699 Apple Way, submitted by Jimmie E. Kelly in accordance with the Boulder County Land Use Code. The proposed project is in the Rural Residential zoning district, at 4699 Apple Way, Lot 1 Blk 1 Orange Orchard, at the intersection of Apple Way and N 47th Street, Section 17, Township 1N, Range 70W.
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available, and written comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTION REQUESTED: Decision
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email email@example.com, or call 303-441-3987.
Thank you for your adaptability in this time.
Start dateMay 26, 2020 2:30 pmEnd dateMay 26, 2020 3:30 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.