DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY
Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 1 p.m.CLICK TO ATTEND OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS HEARING
Optionally, you may call-in to the hearing: 720-400-7859, Conference ID: 702 228 854#
Community Planning & Permitting Department Docket SU-19-0011 Nighthawk Equestrian Center
Special Use Review and Site Specific Development Plan to allow for an equestrian center use with accessory camping, the expansion and renovation of existing structures, and an accessory dwelling unit.
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available. Written comments may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email email@example.com, or call 303-441-3987.
Start dateJune 9, 2020 1:00 pmEnd dateJune 9, 2020 2:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.