DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLYREGISTER TO ATTEND OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS HEARING
Phone number to call-in and participate in the hearing: 720-400-7859, Conference ID: 990 068 213#
Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 1 p.m.
Community Planning & Permitting Department Docket V-18-0005 Van Matre Vacation
Vacation request to vacate the southern half of 3rd Street and the platted rights-of-way of Iowa Avenue, West Virginia Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and the entire east-west platted alley between the platted rights-of-way of 3rd Street and 4th
Street of the Capitol Hill Townsite. The application is submitted by Brady and Monica Van Matre. The proposal is in the Agricultural (A) zoning district, at 200 & 214 N. 120th Street, S 1/2 & N 1/2 of Blocks 16, 17, 18, & 19 Capitol Hill Townsite, located approximately 500 feet south of the intersection of Flagg Drive and North 120th Street, in Section 1, Township 1S, Range 69W.
ACTION REQUESTED: Decision
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available. Written comments may be emailed to email@example.com.
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 303-441-3987.
Start dateJune 4, 2020 1:00 pmEnd dateJune 4, 2020 1:30 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.