Due to COVID-19 concerns Board of County Commissioner (BOCC) meetings are being held virtually
Board of County Commissioners Public Meeting - Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020 at 4 p.m.
Community Planning & Permitting Department Docket DC-19-0002: Amendments to Article 12 of the Land Use Code – Discussion/Action on Land Use Code Amendments for Oil and Gas.
Public meeting for BOCC questions and discussion resulting in adoption or direction to staff to modify regulations. No additional public testimony will be taken at this time.
BOCC Action Requested: Adoption or direction to staff on changes.
Link to join the virtual public meeting (no registration required):Join the virtual public meeting using Zoom
Alternatively , call-in to the meeting: 833-568-8864, Webinar ID: 161 680 5728
Written comments or materials for the Board of County Commissioners may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about joining the meeting, please email email@example.com.
Draft Regulations and Related Information
- DC-19-0002 Board of County Commissioners Staff Report for Dec. 1, 2020
- DC-19-0002 Planning Commission Staff Report for Nov. 9, 2020
- Staff presentation for Planning Commission, Nov. 9, 2020
- 3rd draft of the updated oil and gas regulations, Nov. 23, 2020
- 2nd draft of the updated oil and gas regulations and summary, Oct. 20, 2020
- 1st draft of the updated oil and gas regulations and summary, March 6, 2020
Boulder County’s update process will include public comment and hearings before the Boulder County Planning Commission and the Board of County Commissioners. Planning Commission held a Public Hearing on November 9 and a Public Meeting on November 10, at which they approved and recommended approval of DC-19-0002 to the Board of County Commissioners. The schedule for public review of the updated oil and gas regulations is as follows (note: all meetings are open to the public and will be held virtually):
- Now through Nov. 23, 2020 – County staff participates in Colorado Oil & Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) “Mission Change” Rulemaking Process (200-600 Series and 800-1200 Series).
- Monday, Nov. 9 at 4 p.m. – Planning Commission held a Public Hearing to receive public testimony on the proposed oil and gas regulations.
- Tuesday, Nov. 10 at 4 p.m. – Planning Commission held a Public Meeting for discussion and recommendation approval of the docket to the Board of County Commissioners.
- Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020 at 4 p.m. – Public Hearing for the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) to receive public testimony on the proposed oil and gas regulations. Public testimony only; no action will be taken by BOCC.
- Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020 at 4 p.m. – Public Meeting for BOCC discussion. Adoption of regulations or direction to staff to modify regulations. No additional public testimony will be taken.
- (If necessary) Thursday, Dec. 10 at 4 p.m. – BOCC public proceedings continued, if needed.
- (If necessary) Tuesday, Dec. 15 at 4 p.m. – BOCC public proceedings continued, if needed.
Start dateDecember 3, 2020 4:00 pmEnd dateDecember 3, 2020 6:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, Home Page, Planning CommissionGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.
OrganizersBoard of County Commissioners, Community Planning & PermittingPhone303-441-3500 (Board of County Commissioners)
303-441-3930 (Community Planning & Permitting)Emailcommissioners@bouldercounty.org (Board of County Commissioners)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Community Planning & Permitting)WebsiteCommunity Planning & Permitting Department (Community Planning & Permitting)