Create a fishing dream team! Boulder County Parks and Open Space is hosting a Junior and Senior Fishing Derby. This special event is for pairs of one senior and one junior participant fishing together as a team.
- There will be prizes given to the senior and junior pair who catch the heaviest trout, have the largest age difference, and are first to catch the limit.
- Seniors must be age 64 or older and juniors must be age 15 or younger.
- Event takes place rain or shine!
- The pond is stocked with rainbow trout.
- Artificial and live bait are both permitted at Wally Toevs Pond.
- Seniors must have a valid Colorado fishing license.
For more information contact Michelle Marotti at 303-678-6219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start dateOctober 13, 2018 9:00 amEnd dateOctober 13, 2018 12:00 pmCalendarFishing, Hikes & Events, Home Page, Parks & Open SpaceGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.
VenueWalden Ponds Wildlife HabitatAddress3893 N. 75th St.CityBoulder