Historic Preservation Advisory Board (HPAB) Subcommittee Meeting, 11 a.m. Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Due to COVID-19 concerns, this hearing will be held virtually.
View or download the HPAB Subcommittee Meeting agenda for August 4, 2020Join the virtual public meeting at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, August 4
Optionally, you may call-in to the meeting: 720-400-7859 | Conference ID: 469 791 369#
- 1. Certificate of Appropriateness:
a. CA-20-0009: Spackman- Corruccini House – revisions to proposed siding
Request: Certificate of Appropriateness for revisions to the proposed siding
Location: 785 Flagstaff Road
Zoning: Forestry (F) Zoning District
Owner: Eliphyl LLC
Agent: David Jex
b. CA-20-0010: Old Stone Garage - reroof
Request: Certificate of Appropriateness for new roof
Location: 200 N Bridge Street, Nederland
Zoning: n/a (in Nederland limits)
Owner: Boulder County
Agent: Emily Ruff
- 2. Referral:
a. SE-19-0016: Novak Boundary Line Adjustment
Request: Subdivision Exemption to adjust the boundary lines between 11474 & 11482 Peak to Peak Highway.
Location: 11474 & 11482 Peak to Peak Highway, approximately 240 feet north of the intersection of Peak to Peak Highway and
Cabin Creek Road, in Section 11, Township 3N, Range 73W.
Zoning: Forestry (F)
Applicants/Owners: Gordon Shaw Novak Jr., Daniel McCormick Novak, and
Katharine Eileen, Novak Burton
Information on how to join the virtual meeting:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Boulder County Historic Preservation Advisory Board (HPAB) is an advisory board appointed by the Board of County Commissioners to provide guidance to the county on historic preservation issues. Its primary focus is to review structures and sites for historic significance and to review building or development plans which might affect these resources. HPAB also reviews landmark applications and must approve building plans which result in the alteration of an historic landmark.
Start dateAugust 4, 2020 11:00 amEnd dateAugust 4, 2020 12:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.