The County Attorney represents the People of the State of Colorado in mental health proceedings and in alcohol/drug abuse treatment commitments, as required by state statutes.
Alcohol/Drug Abuse Cases
Provides limited public advice on:
- Alcohol and drug abuse issues.
- Commitments for alcohol and drug abuse treatment.
Mental Health Cases
Provides limited public advice for:
- 72-hour holds or certifications for the mentally ill.
- 72-hour holds or certifications for dangerous or gravely disabled people.
For mental health commitment details:
For additional information contact:
- the County Attorney’s office
- Mental Health Partners at 303-443-8500, or at www.mhpcolorado.org
- Boulder County Public Health Addiction Recovery Division at 3470 Broadway or 303-441-1275