Boulder County Housing & Human Services Early Intervention offers prevention and stabilization services to families in various voluntary programs that promote the strengths of the family and community. Early Intervention utilizes integrated case management skills, self-sufficiency assessments and innovative programs to prevent child welfare involvement and create a thriving community for the children and families of Boulder County.
Colorado Community Response (CCR)
- Assist families with concrete supports, public benefits and budgeting help.
- Link families to mental health, substance abuse and domestic violence services.
- Collaborate with community partners to build resources and social supports.
- Refer families to housing supports via the boulder county housing panel.
- Refer families to evidence-based parenting class, programs and supports.
- Support housed HHS families with FUP, STH case management and tenancy coaching.
- Offer integrated case management services that assist for an average of 3 months for EIT, CCR and Truancy prevention.
- Coordinate financial resource services, holiday & camp funding programs.
- Colorado Community Response
What Families are Saying
“I never thought that we would need any help. We plan on paying it forward.”
– Family from Lafayette, CO
“I never had anyone believe in me and help me like this before. Thank you so much!”
– Single mom from Longmont, CO
The Early Intervention Team is comprised of 7 programs;
- CCR – Colorado Community Response
- EIP – Early Intervention Program
- FUP – Family Unification Program
- STH – Short Term Housing & Assessment
- TC – Tenancy Coaching & Support
- VO – Tenancy Coaching & Support
- TPS – Truancy Prevention Supports
We currently do not accept direct referrals for our programs. Program referrals come from screened our Child Welfare referrals, the housing panel and internal housing & human service assessments.
Just because we do not accept direct, external referrals, does not mean that we do not work closely with community partners in family education, housing and funding assistance. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any question on how we may assist a family you may be working with possible ideas, coordination or support.