Boulder County Public Health is continuing to monitor, research, and respond to the ever-changing COVID-19 situation impacting our community. We will continue to use the best available data (employment, mental health, human service, law enforcement, etc.) and input from experts and community members to protect the entire community – and especially our most vulnerable residents – from the health, mental health, and economic impacts of this disease.
- June 2: Safer at Home Public Health Order Extended Until July 1
- June 1: Safer at Home Executive Order Extended Through July 1, Additional Businesses Can Open with Abundant Precautions
- May 25: Statewide Safer at Home Guidance for Day and Sports Camps
- May 24: Statewide Safer at Home Guidance for Restaurants
- May 22: Boulder County Public Health Extends Facial Covering Order Through June 30