Boulder County Public Health is continuing to monitor, research, and respond to the ever-changing COVID-19 situation impacting our community. We will continue to use the best available data (employment, mental health, human service, law enforcement, etc.) and input from experts and community members to protect the entire community – and especially our most vulnerable residents – from the health, mental health, and economic impacts of this disease.
- June 30: New State Guidelines for Face Coverings for Critical Businesses & Mass Transportation
- June 30: Amended Public Health Order for Safer at Home and in the Vast, Great Outdoors
- June 29: Boulder County Public Health Extends Facial Covering Order to Protect Health and Support the Local Economy. The Order does not have an end date and will remain in place until it is rescinded.
- June 24: New local guidance for Special Events and Life Rites & Places of Worship
- June 19: State health department releases amended public health order for Safer-at-Home and in the Vast, Great Outdoors
- June 18: New state guidelines released for Indoor Events, Outdoor Events and Children’s Day & Sports Camps