Boulder County Public Health is continuing to monitor, research, and respond to the ever-changing COVID-19 situation impacting our community. We will continue to use the best available data (employment, mental health, human service, law enforcement, etc.) and input from experts and community members to protect the entire community – and especially our most vulnerable residents – from the health, mental health, and economic impacts of this disease.
- July 31: 9th Amended Public Health Order for Safer at Home and in the Vast, Great Outdoors
- July 30: COVID-19 Guidance for Cases & Outbreaks in Schools
- July 24: Boulder County Public Health Updates Facial Covering Order to Align with State Order
- July 20: State School Reopening Guidance
- July 17: Colorado Non-Medical Mask Order
- June 30: State Guidelines for Face Coverings for Critical Businesses & Mass Transportation