Concerns & Questions
We are here to help keep our community healthy and safe. Please contact us in the following ways, depending on your needs.
Questions about COVID-19 Illness (Symptoms, Transmission, etc.)
- CO-Help call center 303-389-1687 or 877-462-2911
- CO-Help email COHELP@RMPDC.org
Other COVID-related questions
If you have other questions not listed above, such as about possible exposures, travel, workplace environments, deliveries, social distancing, real estate open houses, nursing homes etc.
- Call the Boulder County call center at 720-776-0822, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- After hours, please complete the online Ask a Question form (in English or Spanish)
Guidance for Businesses
- Send an email to COVIDbiz@bouldercounty.org for questions about Public Health Orders
Concerns about a BUSINESS not following Public Health Orders
- Complete the Concern Form (in English or Spanish)
Concerns about GATHERINGS OF PEOPLE not following Public Health Orders, including:
- Large parties at private residences, commercial buildings, or public parks
- Organized field sports at parks
- Restaurants with patrons eating within the establishment
- Trailhead parking complaints or reports of large crowds
Contact your local non-emergency dispatch ONLY if a gathering is currently IN PROGRESS:
- Boulder: 303-441-3333
- Longmont: 303-651-8501
- On CU Campus: 303-492-6666
- Unincorporated Boulder County, Lafayette, Louisville, Erie, Jamestown, Lyons, Nederland, Niwot, Superior, Ward: 303-441-4444