These sessions are intended to provide the community with an update on the COVID-19 pandemic in Boulder County and the public health response, as well as provide an opportunity for residents to ask questions. Boulder County Public Health will be joined by representatives from local communities, cities, and towns.
Community Update Details
When: Wednesdays at 3:30 p.m. (updates will begin at 3:35)
Where: Virtual meeting at boco.org/JoinCovidUpdate
(Spanish interpretation available)
Webinar capacity is limited to 500 participants.
The update will also be live-streamed on YouTube and community members may also call in to the session:
- iPhone one-tap: +16699006833,,89944708819#
- Phone: 301-715-8592 or 312-626-6799
- Webinar ID: 899 4470 8819
- Update from Boulder County Public Health leadership
- Update from Public Health professionals on current topic (e.g. vaccine, testing, data etc., as appropriate)
- Update from local partners, as relevant
- Question and answer period for community members to ask questions of the panelists. Questions not answered during the session can be directed to Boulder County Public Health.
Presentations from Previous Updates
- Jan 13 Vaccination Update
- Jan. 13 Community Update
- Jan. 6 Community Update
- Dec. 30 Community Update
- Dec. 30 Vaccination Update
- Dec. 16 Community Update
- Dec. 16 Vaccination Update