Requirements for Residents
- Stay home as much as possible, leaving only for a limited number of specific activities.
- When going out, follow physical distancing requirements (6 feet of space between yourself and others) and wear a face covering.
- Vulnerable people at high risk of severe illness from COVID-19 should only leave home for medical care and essential activities.
- People who have COVID-19 symptoms must isolate unless they have a negative test result. Self-isolating when you are ill is the best course of action until more testing is available.
- Only essential travel in- or out-of-state is permitted.
- Sick people must not go to work..
General Workplace Guidance
All businesses are required to report outbreaks of COVID-19 to Boulder County Public Health. Review the guidance for full details.